- 1189 – Richard I “The Lion heart” accedes to the English throne.
- 1535 – Sir Thomas More is executed for treason against King Henry VIII of England.
- 1785 – The dollar is unanimously chosen as the monetary unit for the United States.
- 1933 – The first Major League Baseball All-Star Game is played in Chicago’s Comiskey Park. The American League defeated the National League 4–2.
- 1957 – John Lennon and Paul McCartney meet for the first time, as teenagers at Woolton Fete, three years before forming the Beatles.
1921 – Nancy Reagan, American actress, 42nd First Lady of the United States.
1935 – 14th Dalai Lama- Tenzin Gyatso.
1946 – George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States.
1946 – Sylvester Stallone, American actor, screenwriter and director.
1980 – Pau Gasol, Spanish basketball player.
Thank you all for reading
Have a great 06.07.2014